A) JEXPO qualified students through JEXPO Counselling, conducted by JEXPO Central Selection Committee.

B) Direct Admission or Management Quota
     1) Madhyamik (10th standard) or equivalent examination qualified with at least 35% marks in aggregate and 45% marks altogether in Mathematics & Physical Science.
   OR
     2) Valid JEXPO rank and at least 35% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik (10th standard) or equivalent examination.

Note: 75% students will be admitted on the basis of counselling through JEXPO Central Selection Committee and the remaining 25% students will be admitted by the Institute directly on the basis of the eligibility in accordance with the provisions.

C) 2nd Year Lateral Entry - VOCLET qualified students through VOCLET Counselling, conducted by Central Selection Committee.

Seat Allotment

DEPARTMENT APPROVED INTAKE TOTAL
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 60 60
ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING 60 60
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 120 120
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 120 120
CIVIL ENGINEERING 120 120
AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING 60 60

Fees Structure

3 Years (6 semestar) Diploma Engg. Course (Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science & Technology) Semestar Wise (Through JEXPO Counselling)
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Admission Fees 5,000
Tution Fees 9,000 9,000 9,000 9,000 9,000 9,000
Development Fees 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000
Library Fees 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000
Book Bank 5,000
Misc Fees 10,000
10,000
10,000
Project & Seminar 5,000
5,000
Caution Money Deposit 5,000
TOTAL 43,000 13,000 14,000 13,000 19,000 13,000


2 Years (4 semestar) Lateral Entry Diploma Engg. Course (Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science & Technology) Semestar Wise (Through VOCLET Counselling)
3rd 4th 5th 6th
Admission Fees 5,000
Tution Fees 9,000 9,000 9,000 9,000
Development Fees 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000
Library Fees 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000
Book Bank 5,000
Misc Fees 10,000
1,000
Project & Seminar 5,000
5,000
Caution Money Deposit 5,000
TOTAL 43,000 13,000 19,000 13,000